- No physical branches. Every banking need can be fulfilled with Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking.
- No ATM Network. Only digital currency and cashless transactions.
- No Public interfacing Staff like branch staff and Call Center staff. Only IT Department and minimal Support staff for managing/ handling the requirements of Bank's Customers.
- Automation of handling every need of the Customer. Even loans can be sanctioned online by verification of the borrower details with the Bank's IT systems interacting with Government's public databases (for example: Social Security Number in US/ Aadhaar in India).
- No more black money, for all the transactions are recorded without Human intervention.
- Only one bank account associated with every business entity or individual to ease the life of Income Tax Department, which itself could be automated to a greater extent.
- Yes, we don't need banks anymore when everything is FREE for us Everywhere with Humanism in place on our Planet. Your future and your children's future is in your own hands, so choose your future safely. Humanism is intended to make our Planet Earth into Heaven equally for All. Maybe, we can get rid of banks by simply having a digital wallet attached to our DNA/ Soul RNA before moving towards Humanism. Remember there were no banks thousand years ago. What comes in between, leaves in between.
Now, I leave to our smart technologists on how they implement above future. Let us start a new era of cashless societies, where cash is a history.