My likes and my dislikes.
Likes in order:
- My parents. (I exist because of them and for their unconditional love.)
- Babies and kids. (For they All are the cutest.)
- My blood relations. (I remember my childhood days being pampered by them.)
- My teachers and my well-wishers. (Whatever I am today is because of them.)
- Good food and drinks. (Can't resist mouth-watering food. It is in my genes.)
- India's climate and weather. (My genes are accustomed to Indian weather.)
- Mother Earth. (She carries me and my friends.)
- GOD. (He cares for All.)
- My friends. (For their unconditional love.)
- Women. (This is because my mother proved that all women are kind.)
- Music. (Can't dance physically, but can make my heart dance.)
- Poor people. (Remember an incident, during 1980s, where a beggar was eating the rice we threw away in Railway Station at Nandan Kanan. Didn't forget it because it helped me see the world from his angle.)
- Old people. (Whatever the world is today is because of them. They contributed directly/ indirectly to the society.)
- Good people. (For I am the best ;)
- Farmers. (For they supply food to All of us without any discrimination.)
- Labour. (They make the world better everyday.)
Dislikes in order, really don't know the reason:
- Liars and dishonest people.
- My anger.
- Caste feeling, especially, from some crooked sychophants.
- Being unethical.