- Satan is One who thinks he is GOD.
- Satan forgot that he is also made by GOD, of GOD, and for GOD.
- Satan expects his slaves to worship him, instead of worshiping GOD.
- Satan exploits his slaves by inculcating bad habits in them, thus making them weak and use them as his tools in his conquest for power.
- Satan never forgives, unlike GOD.
- Satan goes to any extent in retaliating against his critics or non-followers.
- Satan creates an impression on him, in his followers, as if he alone is their Protector.
- Satan is never loyal to his slaves and tortures them as per his whims using his mind control technology.
- Satan's followers believe that they can get away with any crime fearlessly, whereas GOD's followers fear to do sins.
- Satan spreads lies with his fake speech and misleads people.
- Satan never gives freedom to his followers and abuses them selfishly.
- Satan stalks his rebels.
- Satan's slaves are put in Hell by GOD.
My advice to my stalkers: Please stop being Slave of Satan and know GOD.
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. ~Albert Einstein