Let me share my views on what are the benefits of a weak dollar below:
- The purchasing power of Poor Nations will improve drastically and help them feed their citizens in a decent way.
- The US can export more stuff to other countries causing it to create more employment opportunities for Americans locally. This will make America Great Again and also put a check on Nations which want to overpower the US. When China and India can keep their currencies lower in the market for encouraging exports to the US, then why not the US follow the same path?
- The US market will not be exploited by Nations which dump products and services into the US in a greed for dollars. Good for Americans and their Businesses.
- Immigration problems in the US will come down drastically and stop brain-drain from Emerging Markets. This will help Developing Nations like India to retain talent with salaries on par with their counterparts in the US and encourage them to develop India.
- The tourism sector in the US will flourish for many foreigners can afford it.
- Black money held in foreign banks will return back to its home due to the fear of their investments' value falling down with plummeting USD. This can be used to develop the Nations which were corrupt earlier.
- The path towards Humanism will be a cakewalk.
Overall, a weak USD is good for All.